Monday, February 21, 2011

Upcoming Art Exhibits

Art is happening in Aurora!  My friend, Linda Welch and I are exhibiting our work in the Skylight Gallery in the Aurora Town Hall for most of March.  Linda is a very talented photographer and has travelled the world taking exciting and powerful photos. Lately,  I've been working on a series of florals, with a close up focus. 

 Please join us  for the Artist's Reception on March 24th. 

 Running concurrently to that show, you can see more of my paintings at the Colleen Abbot Gallery in the Aurora Public Library.  I've been asked to exhibit my work there from March 7 - April 25th.  This is a beautiful new space for artists.  While sales are not promoted at this gallery, if you are interested in a painting, you can contact me through my website.  For more details www.nancynewmanart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment